Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Changes.

Sometimes, it feels like no ones there for me. Every time I hang out with my friends, there always some type of negative Ora. My friends are either fake and trying to fit in, or they back stab other people to get advantages in popularity. I want no part of it anymore, I'm sick of hurting people. This place I'm living in now... sucks. I'm not happy, and i don't think I'll ever be. A girl told me that happiness isn't a destination, it's a feeling. And you can choose to be happy or not. But it's not that simple. Us humans drive on being happy whenever we get that one thing we really want, we say we'll be happy. But are you when that time comes around and you are? No... My point exactly.
What I'm planning on doing is moving back to Boone, North Carolina, and started a new chapter in my life. I'm not running away, i just want a change. But I'm sure I'll tear up the idea when i actually do move and i say I'm not happy. I don't know when I'll ever be actually happy. I can't automatically make myself happy. I feel empty inside. As if there's no one i could depend on. People say when there truly happy, it's when there in love. And I wish i could find love, but it will come on it's own terms. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment