Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Phone Call.

So, my ex lover, called me... We talked a while. And he asked me about this guy Conrad. He lives in Virginia, and i live in South Carolina. :( We met three years ago at the beach, and i haven't seen him since. We talk EVERY day, and we talk online, and on the phone every so often. We have a real connection, we have a lot of similar interests. I've liked him on and off for a year now. We have talked about how we would wanna be each other's "firsts". I bet that sounds cheesy... But anyways, i care about him more an any of my other friends, mainly because he's been the only one to stick by my side. My ex lover said, the way i talked about him, made him think I loved him... We've never said that we like each other or anything, we've talked about how when we see each other we'd just lay under the stars, him holding me in his arms. That's all i want. To feel loved. I don't even think he likes me. But I like him, and maybe more. It's just the fact of distance setting me back. Fuck Distance. It sucks. I've never felt this way about anyone. I just don't know if I should pursue or not. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. if you feel that there's something there, then go after it. if you feel you can trust him and what he's saying is truth then surely you could do a long distance thing? even if you try and it doesn't work, you'll have no regrets :) xo

    ReplyDelete